Terms of Standard Service
Welcome to SITEHAVEN ASIA. The use of our predesigned layouts is subject to the following terms of standard service:
1. SITEHAVEN Studio Installer will only work on websites with hosting packages purchased at ZOOM.PH. Despite SiteHaven’s layout flexibility, the general layout of the website is in accordance to the preferred theme. The content management allows user to replace image, change colors, change content area layout and published content and images, however, the templates are provided as is, where is without the capability to change effects, general structure or to add additional front end coding that will be tantamount to developing a customized website.
2. SITEHAVEN ASIA will work according to the inclusions of the SITEHAVEN package availed by Client as published at http://sitehaven.asia/web-design-packages. Please refer to this page for the type of SITEHAVEN Package and specific services to be performed. Web Hosting Services is in accordance to ZOOM Terms and Condition and Acceptable Usage policy.
3. The timeline for the website creation or customization process will start upon SITEHAVEN ASIA’S receipt of complete web materials. Client agrees to indemnify ICONCEPT, SITEHAVEN, and its employees for any direct or indirect profit loss due to delays in completing the website.
4. Domain registration and SITEHAVEN Packages are non-refundable. Hosting packages may be paid in a monthly, quarterly or bi-annual basis or a one-time payment depending on the package the client availed. SITEHAVEN agrees to refund payment made for web hosting in case of recurring and unsatisfactory server performance. However, payments made for SiteHaven Packages after the website has started or has been completed are not refundable even after the customer decides to move his or her website somewhere else. For FREE Website PROMO Bundle, you are paying for the web hosting package and not for the website, therefore, any issues related to the FREE SiteHaven website package do not qualify for refund for payments made for the web hosting service.
5. Contents to be published on the website must adhere to the ZOOM Acceptable Usage Policy. Accounts that violate the guidelines for fair and ethical use of services shall be terminated upon prior notice.
6. Client unconditionally guarantees that any elements, texts, graphics, logos, designs, trademarks, or other artworks furnished to SITEHAVEN for inclusion in web pages are owned by Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend SITEHAVEN from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
7. Both parties shall protect the confidentiality of the information with at least the same diligence and care with which it protects the confidentiality of its own information.
8. For SITEHAVEN-BIZ Packages, SITEHAVEN does not guarantee the achievement of top spot or consistent preferential positioning on various search engine results page through the use of the system. Client acknowledges that SITEHAVEN accepts no responsibility for policies of third party search engines, directories, or other websites that may affect the ranking of the website.
9. Client has the freedom to engage SITEHAVEN in all its effort to customize websites through SITEHAVEN Packages. Otherwise, Client may customize the website on his own while receiving technical support from SITEHAVEN ASIA team.
10. For accounts that have SITEHAVEN Packages, both parties agree to adjust the schedule of website completion in the event of an impending delay during development stage, inclement weather or other fortuitous events. For delays attributed to the client’s inability to provide contents, provide feedback or failure to communicate within a considerable development timeframe, SITEHAVEN reserves the right to bill the client or cease the creation of the website. “Considerable timeframe” is 40 calendar days after the date this contract has been signed.